A few days ago I went to Houston with my boyfriend and we went to a family friend's daughter's birthday party. Darling Hayley turned 2! She's the most well-behaved toddler I've ever met - I shot a photo of her when she was around one and a half and the entire time she was so serene and composed.

The party was duck-themed! Little ducky toys, giant fat ducky inflatables, and even tiny little ducky candies. So cute. The boys seemed to love the whole theme as well. Everybody was fed hamburgers and delicious summer fare as the kids had fun by the poolside.




Isn't the table setting gorgeous? The punch was a mix of delicious rainbow sherbet and Sprite. I'd actually never had anything like that before, and it was so amazing! Like a fruity float. Also, you see that giant candlestick? They burn it on each birthday until it's melted down to a stub. So amazing! I wish I had something like that growing up!


Happy birthday, Hayley! You're a gorgeous birthday girl.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.